Welcome to Hunters Creek Middle School's Guidance Webpage!!
My Mission: Inspire and empower HCMS students to become life-long learners who will develop into productive citizens of the 21st century.
My Vision: Motivate, Educate, and Advocate for Student Success
My Belief: Licensed Professional School Counselors adhere to ASCA (American School Counseling Association) Ethical Standards to promote maximum development of every student at HCMS.
Documents you MUST present in order to enroll:
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card (if available)
- Proof of Residence (Utility [water, electric or gas] bill ONLY. Please do not bring in lease contracts!)
- Immunization Record
- Photo Identification of parent/guardian
- Last Report card/withdrawal slip from previous school
- Copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP), 504 plan or Academically Gifted status paperwork, if applicable.
***If you cannot provide one or more of the required documents, you will have to provide it within 30 days of enrollment. Failure to do so will result in suspension of your student.
***Beginning with the 2016-2017 school year, North Carolina will require all students who enroll for the first time in North Carolina must have a health assessment (HB 2015-222/HB 13). The health assessment form must be completed by a physician within 30 days of enrollment. If the assessment is not complete within 30 days of enrollment, then the student will not be able to attend school.
**Attention 8th grade parents: If you were unable to attend the Lifelines presentation, you can view all of the resources from the presentation by clicking the "Forms" and "Presentations" links. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Miles, the school counselor.